1. Data operator
2. Collection of personal data
In order to obtain information about our services, to obtain messages or emails related to campaigns, promotions or other activities of the company, to contact Bright Kids team representatives in order to contract the services we provide, it will be necessary to provide certain personal data such as: name, surname, address, telephone number. By entering these data in the forms on the site, you agree that the information provided will remain in our database and will be used for the purposes mentioned above.
Bright Kids, as a personal data controller, always respects the Romanian and European legislation on the protection of personal data, regardless of the way the information is collected.
The data you submit to Bright Kids is mandatory, if you wish to benefit from our services, in order to develop a commercial relationship and to issue you a fiscal document for invoicing the services we provide, voluntary, regardless of your subsequent decision to enter into a relationship or not with Bright Kids or optional after registering for newsletters and receiving various advertising materials related to the services we provide.
3. Data security and storage
The data collected by Bright Kids will only be processed for the above mentioned purpose and cannot be disclosed to other persons called “Third Parties” except for authorized partners and collaborators of our company (employees) who are authorized persons. In case the service you requested is in our offer but is not provided by Bright Kids, your data will be provided to the provider directly. Your refusal to submit the correct data will make it impossible for us to provide you with the desired service.
4. Rights of users of the sites
• Right of information and access: this is the right of individuals to be informed of all of the above as well as a confirmation of the processing of personal data and how it is processed.
• The right to data portability is the right to receive personal data in a commonly used format that can be read automatically and transmitted directly to another controller.
• The right to rectification is the right to request correction or addition of new information to certain incomplete or inaccurate data already provided. Rectification of incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate data must be sent to the recipient by any means of communication.
• The right to object is the right to object to the processing of personal data if it has been processed for purposes other than those of which you were informed. Where the processing of personal data is for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
• The right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) is the right to request the erasure of personal data if one of the following grounds applies: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; they withdraw their consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; they object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds; personal data have been unlawfully processed; personal data need to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation; personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
• The right to data restriction is the right to request data restriction for a period of time during which the accuracy of the data is contested, when the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing but the person requests it for the establishment or exercise of a legal claim; if the person has objected to the processing or if the processing is unlawful during the period of time during which the check is made, you can request data restriction.
• The right to bring an action before the competent court and the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Requests regarding the rights of data subjects can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the address in Bucharest, Str. Frigului nr. 18, block 1, floor 1, staircase B, ap.106. They will be analysed and you will receive a reply to your request within 30 days. In case the response of the controller is not favourable, the controller may address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent court.